Musings on colour and community
Our first meet. This is an afternoon for the colour lovers. Bring a skein or two that you wish to pass along to fellow crafters and perhaps find something that speaks to you. Our stashes should bring us joy and inspiration and Helen will be introducing the afternoon with a talk on colour and how best to work that into your knits.
Unlimited tea and coffee plus a slice (or two!) of cake are included in your ticket price and we’ll be gifting each attendee with a carefully curated treat. A delicious menu of savoury snacks is also available from the venue.
With your mind full of colour inspiration, there will be a little time to peruse the offerings and pick a favourite before Kate brings the proceedings to an end with a reflection on community and how we work together to create.
What’s included in your ticket purchase:
· Unlimited tea/ coffee
· An exclusive good bag (containing goodies worth over £15!)
· Delicious cake (gluten free options included)
· 2 talks from A Playful Day and Curious Handmade
· Yarn tasting courtesy of The Fibre Company
· A yarn swap with a twist (rules of engagement to be announced very soon)